Getting ready to take your first Bikram Yoga class? Welcome! We are so happy that you've decided to join us. We guarantee that a regular Bikram Yoga practice will change your life in the most wonderful ways. If you feel nervous, scared or a little intimidated, no problem, many people feel that way initially. Just don't let it stop you from coming to class. Bikram designed this class for beginners, so know that with a little practice and experience, you'll quickly feel right at home.
Here's Some Tips on How to Have a Great Class
1. Drink plenty of water throughout the day so that you're well hydrated before coming to class. Good hydration supports the healthy function of all of your body's systems, and it makes the heat feel comfortable rather than overwhelming.
2. Arrive 15 – 20 minutes early for your first class. This gives us time for registration and orientation. Arriving early ensures a stress free and relaxed beginning to your life long Bikram Yoga practice.
3. Bikram's Yoga is for everyone. To quote Bikram's teacher, Bishnu Ghosh, it's never too late, it's never too bad and you're never too old or too sick to start from scratch once again. Come to class, and with the guidance of your teacher, simply approach every posture to the best of your ability and you will receive 100% benefit.
4. Don't think you have to get in shape before coming to class. That puts the cart before the horse! Come take your first class, and then take class as often as you possibly can and you will quickly lose weight, get in shape, and feel absolutely wonderful.
5. Dress in cool, comfortable clothes, like you're going to the beach. No long sleeves or pants please.
6. You will feel challenged by the yoga during class, everyone does. Always work to your edge, but listen to your body and your inner wisdom. As a beginner, never be afraid to sit down if you need to. It's normal, especially when you first get started, to feel dizzy, nauseated or lightheaded. It's temporary, and as your body acclimates and detoxes, these sensations will disappear.
7. During class nobody will look at you or judge you. The teacher will guide you and instruct you, always with compassion and respect. No need to be self conscious. It's helpful to realize that people's focus is on themselves, they are working too hard to even notice you.
8. Take your second class within 24 hours. The second class is the equivalent of 3 to 4 classes, and you will bypass much of the soreness you'd experience otherwise.
9. Make up your mind to take 10 classes as quickly as possible. Then no one has to tell you how good this yoga is for you. Your own personal experience will guide you.
10. If you have a yoga mat, bring it, along with a large bath towel, a small hand towel, and drinking water. Mat and towel rentals are $2 each.
11. Remember, everyone had their very first Bikram Yoga class, even the people on the front row who have been coming for years. They make it look easy because they persevered, and you can too.
So there you go ... you're ready to rock ... now pick a convenient time and location and come to class as quickly as you can. We look forward to meeting you soon!
1330 W. Campbell Rd. #106
Richardson, TX 75080
Conect With Us:
Monday - Thursday
5:30am | 9:30am | 12:00pm | 4:30pm
6:30pm | 8:15pm
5:30am | 9:30am | 12:00pm | 4:30pm | 6:30pm
8:00am | 10:00am | 12:00pm | 3:00pm| 5:00pm
8:00am | 10:00am | 3:00pm| 5:00pm
|Intro Offer One Month Unlimited
Save 10% when you purchase your next package during your Intro period.
|10 Class Card
Valid for 45 days allowing for a 2 times per week practice.
|20 Class Card
Valid for 1 year. Great for our travelers who live here or come to visit regularly.
|30 Class Card
Valid 90 days. We allow spouses/friends to share the card.
|One Month Unlimited*||$150|
|Three Month Unlimited*||$350|
|Six Month Unlimited*||$650|
|*Includes use of our mat or storage of yours and 2 towels per class.|
|One Year Unlimited
|Auto Pay: Unlimited Monthly**||$99/mo|
|Auto Pay: Unlimited Monthly Family**
For 2 family members. $99 first person. $89 each additional.
|Auto Pay: Student**
Valid Student ID.
|**Certain restrictions apply. 3 month contract then month to month with 15 days written (email) notice to cancel. No set-up fee. Mat and towel service may be added.|
All sales are final.
No transfers, extensions or refunds.
One Month is 30 Consecutive Days.
Check out our photo gallery